Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Uploading To Server"....

Posted by Raullin 
Raullin
"Uploading To Server"....
June 04, 2008 09:52PM
Whenever I Try To send The Ringtone It Says "Uploading To The Server" And Does Nothing Please Help!! I Am Using Windows Vista....
Raullin
Re: "Uploading To Server"....
June 04, 2008 09:58PM
IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY OF YOU GUYS ADDING METRO PCS TO THE CARRIERS AND MOTOROLA Z6M PLEASE THANK YOU!!
casmuffin
July 25, 2008 11:55AM
ditto to what Raullin said.. it would go to "uploading to server" then say there was a problem and would force me to quit.
Woody
August 20, 2008 01:08PM
Same here. It just sits there. I paid 20.00 for the pro version and it seems to be worthless and a waste of my money.

No support email no nothing except the forum.
unholyone
ToneThis is a rip-off
August 24, 2008 11:28AM
I have emailed tonethis at sales and not reply. Told them of the program not working and unploading, the LG Dare claimed on the site to be included but not, paying for the pro version and still no reply.

They just take your money it appears and don't care. I guess it's time to file formal complaints with the appropriate agencies for consumer fraud and such.

Sad indeed.
Tom
April 13, 2009 08:12PM
Sounds like Vista is blocking outgoing and incoming traffic.
Jordan
June 10, 2009 07:18PM
I sent this email to partner@tonethis.com, as advised on the site. Figured I would post it here also.

Hello, I have browsed you forum, and this problem seems to be repeating. After selecting the tone, I upload to phone, however the program stops at uploading to server and never finishes, I have left it over night before trying to see what the problem was.

Others are having the same problem, but have had no reply to their thread:
[www.tonethis.com]

Can you please reply either to the thread or fix the problem? Some have even paid money to upgrade, yet the system is not working for us.

Please advise ASAP.

Sincerely,
Jordan
Dennis
July 05, 2009 01:10PM
I am trying to upload a ringtone to the server so it will send it to my phone. The upload appears to work just fine, but at the end it tells me there is an "Upload Error!" and has a link to check the server availability. When I do, no problem is found. I have tried for 3 days to get this upload to work, all to no avail. Can you help me with this, please?

Thank you,
Dennis
fseikelman
July 15, 2009 11:21PM
To all having the "upload" problem. After much frustration, I think I stumbled on to the problem. . . I shortened my clip. When I kept my clip to approx. 25 seconds, I could get it to upload with no problem. I have a Verizon Wireless LG EnV Touch. I'm running Windows XP.

Hope this helps!
miranda
October 29, 2009 11:08PM
i have left over 24 hours and tried again to upload and it still says error can you please fix this i really need to get these ringtones. please fix this problem please!
Cassandra
April 28, 2010 04:51PM
Jez, it is April 2010! Ha anyone found a solution yet? Stuck at "uploading to server". Worked perfectly on my mom's computer. Unable to use it at home. Running XP. Even tried small 8 second clips.
Joelyn
September 26, 2010 01:45AM
For me, it works if you first convert your audio into .wav format before you try to make the ringtone..
Pat
July 01, 2011 01:58PM
Having the exact same problem ... program stops working when uploading to server. I even converted my mp3 to a wav file first and used that and SAME thing. What gives??????????????
Author:

Subject: