Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WHILE UPLOADING, PROGRAM STOPS

Posted by DELLON 
DELLON
WHILE UPLOADING, PROGRAM STOPS
April 13, 2008 05:48PM
HELLO ALL, I HAVE THE UPGRADED VERSION OF THE PROGRAM AND WHILE IT STARTS TO UPLOAD, THE PROGRAM SHUTS OUT
Eddie
Re: WHILE UPLOADING, PROGRAM STOPS
April 20, 2008 06:45PM
Uploads fine the first time but when I try to upload from my favorites it locks up and won't respond
Kevin
May 02, 2008 07:02AM
I am having the same problem with 3.5 As soon as the application starts to upload the file to the server I get a fatal error and the application shuts down and closes.

Does anyone know what the solution is?
Nate
May 24, 2008 05:35PM
Same problem here. I turned off the firewall and it worked once, but it's stopped working again now... I thought I had it, but guess not. Any solutions?
Nikki
June 26, 2008 01:31PM
I wish I had the solution. I'm getting the same error. I've even removed the program completely and tried redownloading it, but it just ends up doing the same thing.
Shelley Ascherl
July 03, 2008 07:13PM
I'm having the same problem, it's not good seeing as how I paid for the PRO version. How do we contact for a refund?
HeLeN
July 09, 2008 12:29AM
i thought i was the only one with this problem...
i cannot upload...
Marci
July 10, 2008 12:51PM
what do we do to fix this problem?? At least n ow I know it is a problem many users are experiencing. Please find solution/fix quickly!!
Kara
October 11, 2008 01:35PM
Exact issue I am looking for.. worked twice befre but now nothing... just has an error and shuts out.
Trae
January 30, 2009 09:14AM
Same here, stops at uploading. what's the point of a forum if no one with the answer is going to try and help us?
dawhiteboysdaddy
January 31, 2009 05:46PM
Refund? that's some funny shit.
fseikelman
July 15, 2009 11:38PM
I had the same problem as everyone else, and after playing with it for way too long, I tried shortening my clip . . . it worked. As long as I keep it within approx 25 sec., it works every time for me.

Hope this helps!
ME
September 24, 2009 09:04PM
I've been having the same issues, and I have trie everything to combat it. Even the 25 sec option doesn't work. The only one that seems to work is keeping it under 100Kb. But, that basically keeps it to a 5, max. 10 sec clip. It's a shame because it was working just a couple of days ago for me.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject: