Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

serial number

Posted by jmillz 
jmillz
serial number
October 16, 2006 08:39PM
i purchased tone this 3 years ago when it was $7 how do i recieve the serieal number for the pro edition w/o having to purchasde the same program again
Steve Carter
Re: serial number
December 16, 2006 06:15AM
i purchased tone this a few years ago when it was 14.99 how do i recieve the serieal number for the pro edition w/o having to purchasde the same program again
Raj
December 18, 2006 08:09PM
We will be mailing new serials for 3.0 Pro Edition shortly.
Dan Roach, RN
December 20, 2006 09:47PM
Just purchased Ringtone Studio. Installed fine. When I enter serial number, nothing happens. What now?
Dan Roach
December 22, 2006 09:58AM
when I rebooted my computer, I was able to procede...
jeff grammer
February 11, 2007 05:09PM
I purchased the ringtone and media mixer after downloading the software I enter my serial number but then it tells me I need to connect to the internet but I'am already connected what do I do ?
Robert Hollandsworth
February 24, 2007 10:40AM
I need my serial number mailed to me. My e-mail has change. My new e-mail is hollandsworth@verizon.net. I paid for this dang program. What do I do?
Robert Hollandsworth
March 01, 2007 10:39AM
This program totally sucks, I don't have a serial number because I can't friggin get one. I paid for this crap. There is no support. I am absolutely thinking about reporting them to the California consumer affairs dept. I am not screwing with them. The state attorney general would slap the crap out of them. O.K.I am doing it! Rob
Mystee Eagle
March 02, 2007 08:32AM
I purchased My ToneThis & Media Mixer Studio and installed it. I am using Windows XP Professional. I enter the serial number to activate and NOTHING happens. I have tried restarting my computer and still nothing. Yes it has been actively internet connected each time.
My question is NOW WHAT?
Raj
March 02, 2007 11:55AM
Hey Folks,

Yes, anybody who has purchased ToneThis before is entitled to ToneThis 3.0 Pro Edition.

Please email support at tonethis dot com requesting a serial number. Please include either your phone # or the email you used when you purchased ToneThis or the Paypal receipt if you have it - from the email and the phone #, I can verify if you purchased ToneThis in the past.

I will then email you a serial number.

Thanks.
Steve
April 12, 2007 11:50AM
jeff grammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I purchased the ringtone and media mixer after
> downloading the software I enter my serial number
> but then it tells me I need to connect to the
> internet but I'am already connected what do I do ?

im having same issue ive rebooted and still have issue with not being able to activate
Ralph
July 05, 2007 12:08PM
I just Paid $19.95 for tonethis pro and mediamixer studio, from compusa. I keep getting a message that I need to enter the serial number to activate it. What serial number? I can't find one anywhere on the package or on the cd. and compusa wont take back software. Now what?
Al
July 10, 2007 06:19PM
I purchased the pro edition last week and i didnt receive any email with my serial number, can i get an email with my serial number?
Raj
July 24, 2007 12:00PM
Hi,

Please email support at tonethis dot com with your date of purchase and I will email you a serial #.

Raj
josh
September 25, 2007 07:43AM
i just want the crack man i lost man and dont feel like paying again
ken
October 07, 2007 05:33AM
that would be easy if you had a contact button on your web site. All you have are buttons for the forum. What is your email address at support? We would all love to know.
Eek Ladki
September 17, 2008 06:50PM
Raj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Folks,
>
> Yes, anybody who has purchased ToneThis before is
> entitled to ToneThis 3.0 Pro Edition.
>
> Please email support at tonethis dot com
> requesting a serial number. Please include either
> your phone # or the email you used when you
> purchased ToneThis or the Paypal receipt if you
> have it - from the email and the phone #, I can
> verify if you purchased ToneThis in the past.
>
> I will then email you a serial number.
>
> Thanks.
guillermo diaz
Re: activation tone this
December 18, 2008 04:41PM
in the list of models not this the pattern of my telephone, my telephone is a (sagem 5 S-3)
favor to respond to the mail
laayudaidonea@hotmail.com
thank you
mia
July 24, 2009 03:30PM
i need a serial number to my ringtone package i have bout can you please send me one
sandeep
October 10, 2009 06:19AM
irish2u
December 30, 2010 12:47AM
I changed computers and have had the pro, i entered the serial and it said thank u and then it error ed, NOT targeting the exact error, Id like another serial then, Thankz
Author:

Subject: