Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ringtone Download

Posted by Daniel Perez 
Daniel Perez
Ringtone Download
April 27, 2006 10:40PM
how come after i press download, the next page says "object?"? I tried to press save, but it says you cannot save local icon. I tried to press select, and nothing would happen. why is this happenening?it never happened before. It was working a couple of hours earlier.
Charlie
Re: Ringtone Download
July 09, 2006 01:17PM
Does the ringtone cost money when you download it to your phone, or the time spent downloading it to your phone?
Oliver
How Do I Download A Ringtone?
July 27, 2006 03:22PM
How I download a ringtone. I use a Motorola V188. Please send me a message to O_vasquez881@hotmail.com. And Explain to me how to do it. Thankyou!
d
July 31, 2006 12:06AM
does it?
alexandra
August 09, 2006 02:34PM
how do you download a ringtone to your motarola razor phone ?
Arthur
August 17, 2006 04:59PM
How can I download my phone to my PC so I can download ringtones to it.
chayan07
October 03, 2006 08:05PM
how do i download a ringtone to my virgin movile kyocera kx5b? please send me a message to chayan07@sbcglobal.net
waleedtaha
October 20, 2006 07:41AM
slsghhahvcbhcxlvbhlfgusjkldfag
Justin
October 25, 2006 06:18PM
Ok, trying to be patient while they HOPEFULLY add my phone, but before I get all excited cus I can get ringtones, I want to know how the program works. I know I put this in my ask for my phone being added, but it seems like noone is going to post anything there. What Im wondering is how does it get the stuff to my phone, does it send it in a text, or do I need a USB cord?
Kristal
October 28, 2006 05:52PM
okay I have telus, UTstarcom 860, When is the next update for that, and HOW do I update my tonethis program?
cathy
February 08, 2007 10:54PM
Ok, so I have these similar problems, but what is bothering me the most, are these damn postings, and no one is answering.. or I just can't figure how to read them!!! wtf.
How do I get a MP3 into a ringtone?
Raj
February 22, 2007 09:39AM
You can download the latest version of tonethis from the www.tonethis.com website - are you unable to open a song and create a ringtone?
rosie W
March 25, 2007 08:28AM
I have a cord connection to my Raze3 can I download from that instead of downloading by internet to my phone.
chelsie
April 06, 2007 03:23PM
it won't let me down load the website....
shawn
August 10, 2007 02:24AM
How do i download ringtones onto a 755p when i press download it just goes to the tonethis.com page like regular internet
tank
August 13, 2007 12:25AM
shawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do i download ringtones onto a treo 755sprint when i
> press download it just goes to the tonethis.com
> page like regular internet. Or the phone just shuts off and starts over
Raj
September 03, 2007 07:30PM
I have a lg chocolate flip phone, and i don't know how to download a new ringtone. I have a memory chip, and i saved an mp3 rintone file onto it. When i try saving it to my phone, it says that it is unable to transfer this fil type. Is it because it is in an mp3 format? What do i do? Please help and send me an email at: hot.lanksta@hotmail.com. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
raju
Chartbuster hits Download Now..!!
September 09, 2007 02:29PM
Get the top charbusters hits now !!!
visit [pickyourtone.com]
master12
do i need bbluetooth for my pc
February 11, 2008 11:44AM
i got a samsung but i have no wire for it how do i send stuuf to my phone
Danielle
Re: do i need bbluetooth for my pc
September 29, 2008 10:30AM
you can get the ringtone by using a text message. you will then get a link and you will have to click on it. when it brings you to the page, click on download.
Author:

Subject: