Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Making it work for the storm!

Posted by Russ 
Russ
Making it work for the storm!
September 18, 2009 11:48AM
If you want to use this program to send ringtones to your Blackberry Storm this is how you have to do it.

1) Create your ringtone using tone this.
2) Save the ringtone you create to your favorites (my locker).
3) Go to your e-mail and send an e-mail to yourself. Be sure to send it to the e-mail address that you have sync. with your blackberry.
4) Open the e-mail with your blackberry device and click on the link to download and play the attachment. The device will open your new ringtone and play it with your media music player.
5) Hit your blackberry menu button and select set as ringtone.

I know this is a long process but if you want to customize your ringtone with this program and send it to your storm it is one way that you can do it.
Russ
Re: Making it work for the storm!
September 18, 2009 11:50AM
In step 3 when you send the e-mail to yourself, be sure and add your new ringtone to the e-mail as an attachment.
Shaen
March 04, 2010 01:40PM
genious! thanks a lot. i was getting pretty frustrated
shane
March 04, 2010 01:54PM
How do you add to favorites?
antiques1957
June 13, 2010 06:43PM
what I have been doing is setting up my song on tone this I send it to my phone it will then ask if you would like to finish and save to your locker it will be on the bottom of the page. then I go on to [mobile17.com] go to make your own ring tone then 1. Choose a music-file from your computer browse untill you find your locker and send it that way. its time comsuming but it works. I delete the one from tone this on my phone and use the one sent from [mobile17.com]. good luck
Author:

Your Email:

Subject: